STEBERG s.r.o. No. 292, 925 92 Topoľnica, with its registered office in the Slovak Republic IČO: 46604049 Steuernummer: 2023484540 VAT number: SK2023484540 Okr. court TT, section SRO. Insert No .: 29205 / T Bank connection: ČSOB, a.s .: SK52 7500 0000 0040 1588 0299 Supervisory authority: Slovak Trade Inspection Authority (SOI) SOI Inspectorate for the
No. 292, 925 92 Topoľnica, with its registered office in the Slovak Republic
VAT number: SK2023484540
Okr. court TT, section SRO. Insert No .: 29205 / T
Bank connection: ČSOB, a.s .: SK52 7500 0000 0040 1588 0299
Slovak Trade Inspection Authority (SOI)
SOI Inspectorate for the Trnava Region
Pekárska 23, 917 01 Trnava
tel. no. 033/321 25 27, 033/321 25 21, fax no. 033/321 25 23
The purchase of goods on our website can be done by legal and natural persons, provided that the following rules are followed.
- The consumer orders the products and services of the seller through the trading system at www.steberg.sk in writing: by e-mail (including orders via e-shop), by post. The order executed in this way is considered binding and is in accordance with Act no. 102/2014 Coll. as amended and understood as a distance contract.
- For each order, the consumer must provide name and surname, postal and billing address, telephone number and e-mail; natural and legal person entrepreneur also ID number, VAT number, VAT number, name of goods, description of goods, number of pieces, date of issue of the order (the order through the e-shop automatically meets these conditions). These data will be in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act no. 428/2002 Coll. used only in the business relationship between the seller and the consumer and will not be provided to a third party (except the person arranging the transport of the goods).
- After delivery of the order, this order will be registered in the seller’s system, and at that time a business relationship is established between the seller and the consumer. The seller will contact the consumer within 48 hours (working days) at the latest. It verifies the order, the method of transport and announces the possible delivery time or collection date, the final price and the method of payment. From this date, the order is binding for the consumer.
- The consumer has the right to cancel the order by agreement of both parties as soon as possible so that the order is not shipped. The order can be canceled only in writing (by e-mail) or by phone. The seller will also notify the consumer of the cancellation confirmation exclusively in writing (by e-mail) or by telephone. A written form is required due to a verifiable cancellation document for the seller and the cessation of order processing.
- If the order is positively processed, the goods will be packed in the corresponding package and sent to the specified delivery address of the buyer. Proof of payment for the goods (in this case the invoice) will come to the buyer in electronic form by e-mail to the e-mail address provided when ordering the goods.
It is therefore very important to enter the e-mail address correctly in the order and also to make sure that your e-mail box is not full. In this case, it is possible that you did not receive the invoice by e-mail and you must contact the seller immediately or release the mailbox.
The tax document in electronic form is, according to the Accounting Act c. 431/2002 Coll. of 18 June 2002, §32 “Evidence of the accounting record”, a valid tax document. According to § 33 “Transfer of accounting record”, the invoice is secured in a PDF file against modifications, but it is possible to print this document in high quality.
- The buyer – the consumer – has the right to contact the seller with a request for redress (by e-mail to email@example.com), if he is not satisfied with the way in which the seller handled his complaint or if he believes that the seller has violated his rights. If the seller responds to this request in a negative manner or does not respond to it within 30 days of its dispatch, the consumer has the right to file a motion to initiate alternative dispute resolution to the ADR entity (hereinafter referred to as the ADR entity) pursuant to Act 391/2015 Coll. ARS entities are bodies and authorized legal entities according to §3 of Act 391/2015 Coll. The consumer may submit the proposal in the manner specified pursuant to §12 of Act 391/2015 Coll.
The list of ADR entities can be found on the website of the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic www.mhsr.sk
- The consumer can also lodge a complaint through the RSO alternative dispute resolution platform, which is available online at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/index_en.htm.
- Alternative dispute resolution can only be used by the consumer – a natural person who does not act within the scope of his business, employment or profession when concluding and fulfilling the consumer contract. Alternative dispute resolution only concerns a dispute between a consumer and a seller arising out of or in connection with a consumer contract. Alternative dispute resolution only applies to distance contracts. Alternative dispute resolution does not apply to disputes where the value of the dispute does not exceed EUR 20. The ADR entity may require the consumer to pay a fee for initiating ADR up to a maximum of EUR 5 including VAT.
- Delivery times vary for product types. The date of delivery or collection of goods will always be announced to the consumer when verifying the order.
- Generally, the delivery or collection date of the goods is from 1 to 3 days from the date of verification of the order.
- In exceptional cases, when certain types of goods are not in stock and are not available from manufacturers and importers, the delivery time may be longer. In this case, the seller will contact you either by e-mail or telephone and inform you of the situation.
Price, payment terms and shipping
- All prices listed for individual products are contractual. There are always current and valid prices in the online e-shop. Prices are final, ie. including VAT, or all other taxes and fees that the consumer must pay to obtain the goods, this does not apply to any fees for transport, etc., which are listed only in the so-called shopping cart and their amount depends on the choice of the Buyer.
- The consumer pays in cash, cash on delivery, transfer / deposit to the seller’s account or payment by credit card – through payment gateways.
- When handing over the product, the consumer pays the price for the product + shipping and, if applicable, the price of cash on delivery and other fees for optional additional services.
- The consumer chooses the method of transport himself via the order form in the e-shop or in another way of communication. The consumer can choose the mode of transport, namely:
a) own transport,
b) courier company DPD
DPD – courier
the courier will deliver your shipment directly to the address specified by you at the box office
- The amount of transport costs will always be notified to the consumer when verifying the order, or the seller will recommend to the consumer a cheaper transport option.
Acceptance of goods
- The consumer undertakes to take over the goods within the agreed period at the address specified in the order.
- When receiving the product, the consumer is obliged to check the physical integrity and completeness of the shipment. If the consignment is visibly damaged and destroyed, the consumer is obliged to immediately contact the seller without taking over the consignment and to write a Record of damage to the consignment with the shipping company. Any subsequent claims for quantity and physical damage to the product will not be accepted.
- The consumer acquires ownership rights to the products only by paying the full price and other monetary amounts agreed in the purchase contract at a distance on the account of the seller. Until the transfer of ownership from the seller to the consumer holding the product, the consumer has all the obligations of the custodian and is obliged to safely store the products and services at his own expense and mark them so that they are identifiable as the seller’s product in all circumstances.
- The seller is entitled to demand the fulfillment of obligations, in particular the payment of the price for products and services, regardless of the fact that the ownership of the product and service has not yet passed to the consumer.
- The risk of damage to the products passes to the consumer at the time of receipt by the consumer or his agent.
Withdrawal from the contract
- The consumer has the right to cancel the order by agreement of both parties as soon as possible so that the order is not shipped. The order can be canceled only in writing (by e-mail) or by phone. The seller will also notify the consumer of the cancellation confirmation exclusively in writing (by e-mail) or by telephone.
- According to the Act (102/2014 Coll. – Act on Consumer Protection in the Sale of Goods at a Distance), the consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. Withdrawal from the contract must be made in writing, must contain all the data used to identify the product, consumer and seller and must be delivered within the above period with the product to the seller’s premises at the expense and responsibility of the consumer. The cost of returning the product is borne by the consumer.
- The product must not be damaged, used, must be in the original packaging and together with the product, the consumer must hand over all documents relating to the product in question (operating instructions, warranty card, proof of acquisition, etc.) received at the time of purchase. The consumer agrees and acknowledges that the written form in this case means a document of withdrawal from the purchase contract signed by the consumer.
- The product does not return cash on delivery. The product sent in this way will not be accepted and will be returned.
- Subject to the above obligations of the consumer, the seller will take back the goods and within 14 days from the date of withdrawal of the contract the price paid for the product or service or the advance paid by the consumer for the product or service will be returned to the consumer in a pre-agreed manner.
- The buyer may not withdraw from the purchase contract concluded at a distance in particular in the following cases:
(a) in the case of a contract involving the provision of a service, if the service began to be performed with the consumer’s consent before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
- The seller reserves the right to cancel the order (withdraw from the contract) or part thereof if:
a) the product is not produced or has ceased production
b) the price of the product supplier has changed
c) the price of the product was incorrect
Warranty and service, return or exchange of goods:
- Specific warranty and service conditions are listed in the relevant warranty sheets of selected products, which the consumer will receive when purchasing the product.
- In general, unless otherwise stated in the warranty certificates, the warranty period for the performance of consumer contracts is set at a minimum of 24 months or above limited by the date of consumption of the product. A consumer is a person who, in concluding and performing a consumer contract, does not act within the scope of his business or other entrepreneurial activity. Only the product purchased and paid for by the seller can be claimed. When making a complaint, the consumer is obliged to deliver (if the nature of the product allows – stopped product) the claimed product clean, mechanically undamaged, in the original packaging, including manuals, warranty card, invoice or other proof of payment for the product to the seller. When making a complaint, the consumer follows the instructions given in the warranty card.
- The warranty expires if the error is caused by mechanical damage to the product, operation of the product in unsuitable conditions, improper installation, non-compliance with applicable standards by the consumer or the person who performed the installation, or if the product was tampered with by an authorized person. Errors caused by natural disasters and mishandling are also excluded from the warranty.
- In the event of a complaint, it is recommended that the consumer notify the seller by telephone that the product is defective and how it manifested itself. Based on this information, the consumer will be advised to proceed with the handling of the complaint.
Instruction on the seller’s liability for defects in goods or services, the buyer’s rights:
- If it is a defect that can be removed, the buyer has the right to have it removed, free of charge and properly. The seller is obliged to eliminate the defect without undue delay.
- The buyer may, instead of remedying the defect, request an exchange of the item or, if the defect concerns only a part of the item, a replacement of the part if the seller does not incur disproportionate costs due to the price of the goods or the severity of the defect.
- Instead of eliminating the defect, the seller can always replace the defective item with a perfect one, if this does not cause serious difficulties for the buyer.
- If it is a defect that cannot be removed and which prevents the thing from being properly used as a thing without defects, the buyer has the right to exchange the thing or has the right to withdraw from the contract. The same rights belong to the buyer in the case of remediable defects, but if the buyer can not properly use the thing due to the recurrence of the defect after repair or due to a larger number of defects.
- In the case of other irreparable defects, the buyer is entitled to a reasonable discount on the price of the item.